Sunday, October 13, 2013

Decisions and Reasons

Whatever happened to never making a blog is most obviously out the window. It wasn't just the push my friend did, but all the shit happening that made me want to make one. There's the overbearing family, my grades almost slipping, another close friend moving away and my life in general. And I've learned from a lot of books and movies that you can't continue living so closed off from everyone. You can for a while, but it will pile up high, catch up on you and blow up on your face like a big great firework.

I've always thought of myself as someone who has a lot to say and isn't afraid to say it but with everything that's happening, I'm even doubting that. One thing is for sure, I like peace and quiet, and maybe that's why I like to contain not so certain things to myself. But I guess it's about time I hopefully break that silence for good. In here. In a web of complete strangers (and a few friends) because honestly it isn't so bad. It's a great stress reliever, just letting it out and letting it go. Not caring who reads or what they think because this is for me, a healing process of sorts. It is as simple as that. I like it.

PS. I'm not all about life drama. I think that's another shit higher than where I'm at. Or maybe lower. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment