Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lottery win

Semester break just recently started and I have a pile of books waiting to be read. I don't know which one to read first so I'm just gonna give it up to chance. I made sort of a lottery way of picking. Nothing new, just wanted to try something out.


I don't want to go all philosophical on a simple thing but since I'm a piece shit I'll just go ahead. You know when at first you can't choose which one you want but in the moment you're reaching out to take one strip of paper, there is a voice at the back of your mind telling you something and at that moment you know exactly what you want. When you toss a coin to make a decision and unconsciously you're hoping for one side to turn up while the coin is still flipping. I don't know how that happens but for me it's cool to think that we don't need to worry too much when we're stuck, we just need a little push to make that move.

No comments:

Post a Comment