Sunday, December 22, 2013

[UPDATED]Back from Vacation

I haven't mentioned before but from the 18th up til the 21st, I was out of town. Our family went to Basco, Batanes for a holiday and a pre-birthday celebration for me and my mom.

Just to sum it up, the trip was wonderful. Everything about the place was wonderful. It's this whole cluster of islands filled with much greenery, and the sea that surrounds it is so clean and clear. It had this peaceful calmness about it. They all practically knew each other and treat each other as families, so there wasn't nearly any hostility, and everyone was so welcoming. I swear I could live there, if it weren't for cable TVs and fast internet connection. Oh, and the local food was delicious – I ate a snail!

Anyway, I would love to post photos of the place but were not allowed yet, our parents said so. So until then, just got to rely on my words.

PS. It was my first time on a plane. I hate it. And I may have puked on our boat ride to the other island. Maybe 5 times.

___________________________________________________



So here's the promised pictures, just a few and most are landscapes since I don't want anyone to see my face here. . .









No comments:

Post a Comment