Friday, January 3, 2014

Messed Up

So we were supposed to go to Enchanted Kingdom tomorrow(as I have gushed about on an earlier post) and, at the last minute, it didn't push through because of a problem on my part, which is rather big (it obviously put the whole plan down).

I know I shouldn't totally blame myself for it, well according to my friend that is, but I can't help it. Plus, I can't bring myself to blame my parents either. For the few hours I had to think it over, I never saw how any of it was their fault, which is kinda messed up in my opinion.

Anyway, the plan changed into a meet up in our house for a final get together before Christmas break is over, plus we have this exchange gift thing that really needs to be done.

PS. Give me strength tomorrow to explain this whole situation without breaking down and/or tearing up like a broken dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment