Monday, December 9, 2013

Super fun night

It seems to me every 18th birthday party of ours turns out better and better than the one preceding it. First, it was Abby's surprise Karaoke party, where I practically sang my lungs out. Then Leigh's birthday, refer to this post. Now it's my best friend's turn, and in celebration, we went to Pizzahut and ate our hearts out over the amount of food she ordered(and paid for!). A bowl of Caesar salad, two plates of pasta, three pans of pizza, and two chocolate fondue. It may not seem a lot but if you were there you would understand. I think that's the first time in a long while since I've felt so full and, as sad as I am to admit it, gluttonous. The only thing that put a damper on the evening was the realization that Jade wasn't with us.

While having dinner, we talked about a lot of things, seeing as we haven't seen each other for a whole month then. We also finally made a group bucketlist, which had at least 10 things written down, and was signed by all of us, a silly gesture but doesn't make it any less fun. And it seems decisions were flying through the air because we've already planned what to do for Christmas break.

Seeing as a lot of us can't meet up during Christmas week, because some of us would be out of town during that week, we thought it would be best to have my birthday celebration + post-Christmas party on January 4. We'll be going to Enchanted Kingdom for the first time as a group so I'm really looking forward to it, not much on the fact that I'll be paying for the transportation fee since you know, 18th birthday and all. Plus we're gonna have exchange gifts, something they really wanted to do. It's fun so I won't object.

Before we went home Leigh and I tried out dresses as a possible reference for the one we might wear to Patchi's debut. The one I tried was so beautiful and it looked good on me(something rare) and I really wanted to buy it but what can I do when I have no money to spare. Sigh...

Well, that's it. I guess I should be calling posts like these as 'UWO's adventure part ...' because let's face it, there's going to be a lot of this. God, I missed these girls more than I imagined, and seeing them again made me feel so happy. Now, I absolutely can't wait for January. I just hope we'll all be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment